Thursday, October 7

A month later I still eating Iedul Fitr left over cakes

Recently I am really making some effort to cut out the middleman of my life, significantly trying to go to the source of my misery. It surely does not bring benefits for everyone, however I can do it without stepping on any toes I keep moving things along in a way. Have been telling myself that I don't need a partner -- romantic or otherwise -- that frequently innocently causing problems for me. I like helping people who really in need, but most often they're shy about asking- doubting my capability. But it's nice not to have to play guessing games, I can use the extra time for myself for something personal.

Being personal is overrated (boastful people of twitter, or tumblr). Those shameful online personas are good to revisit schedules and reassess timelines. A new way to fit all the pieces together, be evolving, and look like a star. Even the uglies dare to mount a charm offensive bluntly. The target or targets should be pretty obvious: under 24, good looking, single, lives within 20 miles, in school, working in a $5 store is better. Unfortunately I don't have the charisma to match for their wiles. I never even try myself, its still a speculation that I like this side of my personality.

This weekend should involve serious time off to recharge. If I must work, I get to take care with security issues and avoid dealing with unknown quantities or unproven parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment