Wednesday, May 7

Still hurts: backstabbers

written 15th April

Is it just me or does anyone with significant other hate the friends she has? Every girl I've been involved with unfortunately had lame single friends. Most are jealous that they're lonely and miserable; and maybe I only sense they're jealous that my then girlfriend is in a relationship while they go on tinder dates every week. It's not rare, some guys like me love meeting their partners friends, but some people don't care for it at all. I will get sour faces from her friends for any acts I did. And no matter how hard I try to be kind to them they only view it as small gestures and that should be like a requirement of me. As mentioned in my previous blog entry, one of cause my last relationship break due to unreliable gossips around my ex's circle of friends.

I have what I would call female acquaintances, but have never met a female that would make a good friend. With regards to friendship I would give men priority over women every single time. Females just a gender make horrible friends. There's nothing they can do about it-- It's why every woman out there is always trying to make guy friends. They realize that males make superior friends in every possible aspect.a I know a girl whom all of her friends in high school were male except for two other girls, one was a childhood friend and the other an acquaintance dating one of the guys. Post graduation the only people she'd kept in touch with are all gay men.

No comments:

Post a Comment