Sunday, July 6

Bad days Good days

So I have this problem. Everyone has their hot and cold. On some days, I am just normal. I'll feel good, be somewhat happy and just not have any problems. On the others, I hate people. Most of them, at least. I don't want anything to do with anyone, I'll have ultra misogynistic or depressed thoughts. I have days where I can't fucking stand people and need to keep to myself. I don't think much of it, other than it meaning I probably spent too much time around folks and need to be alone for a bit before being able to be around 'people' again. Now, on the good days I'll be interested in women and will want to pursue a relationship with one. The bad days really cripple this and its been happening more and more often. This probably isn't a problem, it's part of life.

I heard the best way to encourage good days is to live a good lifestyle. Eating less of those disgusting chemicals, unclogs your entire system and makes you a happy person. Exercise releases endorphins. The less negative and stress, the better, though remember to need good smart. Women are just people, there are good ones and bad ones. It's good to keep that in mind in case you run into a bad lady, not all of them are that way and it's possible to find a nice girlfriend. Super black and white thinking maybe a sign of a psych disorder. And cut out anyone in your life who is dramatic. No matter what anyone tells you about friendship, they are not worth having in your life.

Why I can't let myself if I enjoy it then enjoy the shit out of it? In that case I might especially avoid psychiatrists, they do not understand "I'm comfortable with myself" and will prescribed lots of meds to fix what I don't consider broken. I want to exercise. Have a reason in my life to wake up everyday. Work. Make money. Do something. I sounded like I never do anything or I do things but I just never happy about doing them. Sounds like bipolar or dysthymia. There are meds or therapies available. The last thing I want is to be diagnosed with one of those.

CBT will probably help to have more good days overall. It is only learning a couple of mental tricks, you don't have to employ them if you are comfortable in your misery. Some evidence suggests that marijuna decrease the number of depressive days, even when only smoked once a week. If you are schizophrenic or prone to psychosis, marijuana is very dangerous for you, so be careful. If you experience any delusions or see things that aren't real, stop immediately.

http://www.cannabis-med.org/studies/ww_en_db_study_show.php?s_id=247

I think this just a part of depression. I've been there so I can recognize the feeling. I hope so, as I said earlier it just seems like its too intense to be very common. I think most people deal with it, so if it helps to realize it, you're never really alone in that regard. Right. It seems fucked up for all of us, to be sad and not want to be happy, unless ive had a different idea of what sadness is.

No comments:

Post a Comment