Sunday, April 13

My current social life

If you have $10,000 right now, would you throw that away for a chance at $15,000 while accepting the possibility that you could end up with 0? It's like deal or no deal. As far as dating other women, think about it this way.

That's your decision to make. You shouldn't stick with someone because other people tell you that you should, their own biases will come in to the mix. Monogomy isn't necessarily a natural thing, you have to decide if it's for you and if you really need that person in your life. That said, I may need her and I just don't know it. Imagine life without her. Maybe I  need to take some time apart to determine how much I do. In the end though, I might vulnerable to falling in love with someone else in my current state of mind so if the opportunity presents itself I'm going to be likely to take it.

I know that really it's not over other woman, it's more the rotation of the same problems that come and go over and over despite agreeing to change. It's not that it doesn't feel the same as before, it's that it doesn't feel good much of the time.

The thing is I'm starting to become increasingly aware of this. It does kind of bother me, and whilst I don't actively think about other girls, I am very aware of how little my life has changed in the last few months. Having never been in an engaging relationship, let alone ended one I can't tell if this is the sort of thing to end it over, so I suppose I'm looking for some wise words from someone who's been there or has more experience than me. So I bought self help books about relationships.

But it's just too late for me..

We have to weigh the costs. Does she make you happy more than she makes you unhappy? If not, consider breaking up. Tell her that the issues are driving you away and that, while you want it to work, you won't be willing to stay if nothing changes. She have said this first, and whilst I said I'm willing to change (because I'm more desperate for it than her), she's said that before and things have stayed the same.

Been thinking about the choice I made. I ended up regretting. I love this girl; tried to cherish her. But its not meant to be so I let her go. I am willing to fight for her but then she thought I'm wasting my time. And she left me. And when I'm all alone like this I miss the shitbout of her. But ask myself. Am I unhappy with how I'm living my life. Or am I unhappy how my relationship is going. Am I confident in ways to spark things with her or is it just me.

It's perfectly appropriate to use your analytical skills for business deals, major purchase and other types of financial matters, but when it comes to matters of the heart right now, you need to disregard the facts. Because if you only believe things when they are proven, you will never believe in love. People are complicated, and what is inside their heart isn't something that can be measured objectively. Try not to be too impatient with anyone. Give them time.

Is she the one you want to take further steps with? That is the question, and only you know.
If yes, then there's no problem. 
If no, you can still say the same as long as both of you are happy.

All relationships have problems, just keep that in mind. If the issues aren't too bad and are small, you guys should try to work on them, but don't obsess over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment