Wednesday, October 27

A whole lot of shaking going on

Well, that's no surprise, especially since I've seen fit to start making some big changes in my life. Initially, things might seem crazier or more unsettled, but I just have to hold on past these disruptions. All change is stressful, even change for the better. I may be revamping old patterns or foundations that had been in place for a very long time. Protips: stay calm and it will get better soon.

I want anything I begin today result in higher productivity for me. I just have to remember that things are still up in the air, so that gives me plenty of time to check my work. New ideas comes through poetry, music and other artistic sources. Take a little extra care with my actions, though there's no need for paralysis.

I usually do not feel like it at first, but once I get going, I get a ton of things done. Clearing off my chores list and move forward on my art. Just get started anywhere and momentum will push along. Make sure I am in touch with everyone who needs to be kept in the loop. I will need my people on board and up to speed if I am going to pull this one off.

No comments:

Post a Comment