Thursday, November 15

While I Still Get To Live

Rewatching clips from The Jackass Movies, thinking about how Ryan Dunn is dead in every single stunt.

A close childhood friend of mine died of unknown cause after giving birth to her second child. My father died leukemia, blood cancer. I try to trace all of his advices he had sent to me. I've saved some as it's all I have left of him.

If I didn't write journal/ blog and I die, in 200 years passes and there is no living memory of me at all. Will I have existed?

I am looking somebody's Facebook profile who is dead. Reading their last status update over and over again. I consider to delete all my dead facebook friends because they're not real people anymore.

Well when you die you probably cease to exist, making everything you've ever done entirely meaningless, dying now or in a thousand years has the same result; non-existence so that you are nothing and experience nothing.

It's like "if a tree falls in the forest and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"
The answer is yes, you will have existed and that particular tree made quite the loud bang.

Does anybody ever get the feeling that they are going to live a long miserable life, maybe with some horrible health issues that won't actually kill you?

No comments:

Post a Comment